This simple cheesecake recipe is so amazingly good, I couldn't stop "taste testing" it with my mixing spoon. Divide the mixture among serving bowls with desired pairings such as fresh berries and cookie crumbs and store in the fridge until needed. You can also spread into a Shape+Store container to create individual portions for another day.
- 1 ½ packages cream cheese (375g), room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup whipping cream
- Place room temperature cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Mix until the cream cheese is smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat until the mixture doubles in volume, approximately 4 - 5 minutes.
- Spoon the cheesecake into serving bowls and top with favorites such as caramel, berries, chopped chocolate etc.
- To freeze, spread the cheesecake mixture into any Shape+Store freezer container and place lid on top. Remove from container at least half an hour before serving to allow cake to thaw for a delicious, creamy texture.