Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- 10 ounces blue cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 pounds ground beef chuck
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parley, chopped
- 8 burger buns, split in half
- Desired condiments, such as sliced tomatoes, romaine lettuce, sliced onions
Spread softened blue cheese into the bottom tray of a Smart Cookie container. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- In a medium bowl mix together ground beef, garlic, salt, black pepper and parsley.
- Spread the beef mixture into the bottom tray of a Burger Master. Place the id on top and press down to cut through the meat.
- Remove the Smart Cookie with the blue cheese from the freezer.
- Open the lid of the Burger Master, and use a spoon to scrape a portion of the meat from the middle of each patty to the side to make room for the blue cheese portions.
- Place the frozen blue cheese portions into the middle of each patty and spread back the meat over top.
- Now the burger patties are ready to grill or you can store in the freezer for later.
- Garnish with desired toppings such as tomatoes, mayonnaise, mustard, lettuce etc.