Makes 32 meatballs
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup water
- In a large bowl add all ingredients in order listed. Mix gently until all ingredients are combined.
- Evenly spread mixture into bottom of Meatball Master tray.
- Place lid on top of the container and press down onto lid starting in the middle and continue pressing to the ends of the container. Run your hands around the perimeter to make sure the lip is sealed all around.
- If not cooking the meatballs right away store the Meatball Master in the fridge or freezer.
- In a medium sized pot bring your favorite tomato sauce to a simmer.
- Drop desired amount of meatballs into the sauce, cover the pot and simmer until the meatballs are cooked through (no longer pink in the middle).
- Serve over pasta or rice.