Cranberry and Stuffing Turkey Meatballs
If you love turkey and cranberry sauce, but don't want to spend hours cooking a turkey, then you will love this appetizer recipe for Cranberry and Stuffing Turkey meatballs! Give this recipe a try this holiday season.
- 1 cup dry store bought stuffing (I used Sage and Onion stuffing mix)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce, more for serving
- Salt and pepper taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry stuffing mix and milk. Soak until all the milk is absorbed.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the bowl and stir until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Spread the mixture into the bottom tray of the Meatball Master or roll into balls by hand.
- Place the meatballs onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Serve with cranberry sauce for dipping.