Crowd Pleasing Beef and Veal Sliders
Yield 32 Sliders
- 1.5 pounds ground chuck
- ½ pound ground veal
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- ¼ chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp garlic and coffee seasoning (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- Sliced marble cheese
- 1/4 butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 32 Slider buns
- In a large bowl gently mix together the meats, parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, seasoning and salt.
- Spread the mixture into the bottom of a Meatball Master container. Place the lid on top and press down across the entire lid to make sure the cutters go all the way through the meat.
- If not cooking the sliders right away, place the container in the fridge or freezer. (The meat should not be left in the fridge for more then a day, if not using within a day then place the filled container in the freezer).
- Set the oven to broil (set to 550F).
- Place the sliders on a large baking tray, pressing down on each meat ball with a spatula to flatten them down. Place tray under the broiler for approximately 4 minutes, then turn the sliders over and broil for another 4 minutes. Check that the meat is no longer pink inside.
- While the sliders are cooking, place the slider buns on a baking tray.
- Mix the garlic into the melted butter and brush on the buns. Place 2 slices of cheese on each bun.
- Remove the sliders from the oven and place a portion on each bun. Spoon some marinara sauce on top of each slider then place under the broiler until the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.