BBQ Bacon Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 slices bacon
- 8 slices marble cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- Mix together the first 6 ingredients (beef through to salt).
- Lay the bacon down on the bottom of the Meatball Master tray.
- Place the cheese slices on top of the bacon.
- Spread the ground beef mixture on top of the cheese.
- Place the lid on top and press down to cut through the meat.
- Remove the lid. Place a lined baking sheet upside down top of the open Meatball Master tray. Flip the container over so the meatballs fall onto the baking tray (see video for technique).
- Place in oven until bacon is browned (approximately 25-30 min).
- Remove from oven then brush the BBQ sauce on top of the bacon. Place back in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Cut the bacon and meatballs into bite sized pieces, insert toothpicks into each piece.
- Serve and enjoy!